Sunday, February 19, 2006

Red Moon

Greetings from Benares.

I write to you while a red moon rises outside my window. My train was 10
hours late, but had a warm weclome at Ganga Mahal, what a gorgeous
building. It feels lovely being here.
This morning, I procured some vegetables for tonights dinner after my morning's meditation on the ghats, and managed to work on the cover illustration for Akshar, it has come along pretty well. Sat with Bharati and Pravin, who briefed me on this issue. Connected with pravin right away. it just so happened that my friend Kalpana in Delhi asked me to get in touch with Dr. Rana to know about the cosmic geography of Varanasi, and Dr. Rana is Pravin's dad!

Just made a soup for dinner...oh yeah by the way, the kitchen knife is atrocious, so could be please bring a decent kitchen knife to cut vegetables. That would be wonderful.
i love it here, a great vibe, I love the room, and the moon rises outside my window, so what can i say?

Hope all's well with you. Shall got to Vishwanath gulley now, and wander.

ta ta,
much love,
Prash

No comments: