Friday, June 08, 2007

My life this week




A 31 year old lad, constantly seeking life's great mysteries, constantly walking to soothe his soul and constantly painting to release the outpourings of his heart. Is that me? Or is that the perception of all that I do. I have forgotten the great unfolding of enchanted tales, the quick unravelling of answered plots, I have forgotten the questions that seldom have answers and the preliminary deeds which soak momentarily the voice of reason before they burst forth into action. I have forgotten the anticipation of being in love, or the raw emancipation of unhindered spirits into the physical realm of passion and lust. I am now accustomed to a subtle peace, that clings ever so lightly to the fringes of my soul, and gently lays it's presence so softly that sometimes I tend to forget it being there. I am on a path unknown, seeking the friendship of solemn trees that stand strong and furtive as I glide along, notwithstanding the wisdom they possess to arouse within me to stay awhile and converse with them lest I forget the very roots from where I came from.


So long,

Prash

3 comments:

Pam said...

so funny i just found your blog today, i think i just saw you painting on the rooftop at 401 this afternoon, could this be true?!
www.pamlostracco.blogspot.com

Kunal Sen said...

hey!
loved your work!
your sketchbooks must be your life! :)
all the best!
-Kunal
www.kunalsenanimation.blogspot.com

Anthony said...

I would like to invite Prash to particpate in a show I am curating based on an Ed Ruscha drawing. What is the best way of getting a hold of him?

Thanks
ase