Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Monday, February 23, 2015
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
'The Baggies' on Betalbatim beach, is my favourite shack restaurant in Goa. Jude Rebelo who owns it is a wonderful host, and is incredibly kind. It is here that I illustrated my book "If there was one place I could be". I painted a mural here in 2012, and came back last week to restore it after 3 years. Here are some images of the newly restored mural.
Monday, February 02, 2015
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Thursday, January 22, 2015
This is my contribution to Pratham books', #6 frame story challenge.
The 6 words that I chose from a pool of words were, #forest #bear #magician #mushroom #laugh #boat.
I wrote a little story using these 6 words:
1. In an enchanted forest by the sea.
2. A charming young bear lived up a tree
3. He encountered a magician one fine sunny day.
4. Who sat on a mushroom and began to play.
5. And sing songs, and laugh as they wrote
6. Letters to each other sipping tea on their boat.
To learn more about the # 6 frame story challenge go here.