Monday, June 17, 2013

Journey, Sojourn, Journal

The book cover

The end papers









Some major excitement! This book has been long time in the making. I am finally publishing a limited edition book of my travels in India this year. Roy and Arati have done a wonderful job of compiling my various visual journals this year into one gorgeous volume. I have received my sample copy and am ecstatic about it. This book will be a signed and numbered edition, and should be available by the end of the year. Here are a few spreads from this book, and there will be more soon. I shall keep you posted about the progress of how one can get a copy of this book...."Journey, Sojourn, Journal".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like a lot, it´s a marvelous book!
a kiss from Galiza!
séchu sende

Caitlin Harris said...

This is so exciting! I would love to have a copy! :)

Sabine said...

Yes, i would love to have a copy, too!